Terms & Conditions
The following defined terms shall have the meanings set out below, unless otherwise specified:
- "Affiliate" shall mean any person, directly or indirectly, controlling, controlled by, or under common control with DB Associates.The term "control" shall include the right to appoint the majority of the directors or to control the management/ policy decisions exercisable by any person(s) acting individually.
- "We", "Us" and "Our" shall mean DB Associates.
- "You", "Your", "Yourself" or "User" refers to any visitor on the Platform.
Account and Registration
- You are encouraged to register on the Platform by creating an Account (as defined below), and providing such other details as necessary, including Phone number (OTP verification) your name (or the name of your business entity, as the case may be), address, email address.
- You must register with your mobile number on the Platform and create an account on the Platform, with a unique user identity and password (hereinafter referred to as "Account").You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Account and the related details, and for restricting access to your computer and other electronic devices to prevent unauthorized access to Your Account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under and in relation to Your Account (with or without your consent), and agree that DB Associates shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever. You agree to notify us immediately if you have any reason to believe that Your Account information has become known to anyone else, or if the Account is being, or is suspected of being, used in an unauthorized manner. You must ensure that you exit from Your Account at the end of each session. You may be held liable for losses incurred by DB Associates or any other User of the Platform due to any authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account for any reason attributable to You.
- You shall not have more than 1 (one) active Account on the Platform at any point of time. Use of another User's Account information is expressly prohibited. You are also prohibited from transferring Your Account to another party.
- You must also inform us immediately in the event of any change in the information provided by you. You can also update the Account related information provided by you, by visiting the appropriate section in the app. DB Associates reserves the right to restrict/ prohibit your access to the Platform and terminate your registration, at any time, without according any reason for doing so.
- The use of the Platform is available only to persons who can enter into legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 (eighteen) years, you shall not register yourself as a User on the Platform or transact on the Platform. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract.
- You must have the requisite resources, including internet access and equipment to access and use the Platform, and DB Associates shall not be liable or responsible for the same.
Obligations of Users
- You must not use the Platform in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Platform or the access thereto to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer or other equipments and Your Account and You must use the Platform for lawful purposes only.
- You must not use the Platform to publish or share any material without having the right to do so;
- You must not use the Platform to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, share, send, use or reuse any material/information that does not belong to You and You do not have any right to; or which is grossly harmful, illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, hateful or racial, disparaging or in breach of any intellectual property including, but not limited to, patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary right/ information; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India or its friendly relations with foreign states or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; or which is otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or which deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- You must not use the Platform for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with any criminal offense or other unlawful activity;
- You must not use the Platform to cause any commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any 'spam' to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or
- You must not use the Platform to impersonate another person, or to deceive any other person about the origin of any communication, which is offensive.
Representations and Warranties of the Users
- By using the Platform, You are not violating any other terms, conditions or agreement to which You may be subject, and any law applicable to You;
- You own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that You post or that You otherwise provide on or through the Platform;
- You shall use the Platform only for lawful purposes
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only Deliver water cans, collect, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Feedbacks and Reviews
You may provide feedback in relation to the use of the Platform. You agree to provide honest feedback, review and comments, and support the same with sufficient evidence as required by us.
You are not in breach of any obligation (legal, contractual or otherwise) by sharing such feedback with us, and that you are not entitled to any compensation for provision of such feedback.
- In case of any termination, you shall immediately fulfill your pending obligations/ liabilities, resulting from use of the Platform.
7. The Company respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications from DB Associates or have any grievances to share, please report to:
Call @ 9365456978